Monday 4 April 2011

Extension

The title of this blog has two meanings.

One;

if you haven't posted all of the work previously posted on my blog, then you have an extension to do this today.

I would suggest that you use this time wisely and ensure that all relevent work is completed by the end of the lesson. Use your Self Managing skills to arrange your time appropriatly. I will be checking all blog links at the end of todays lesson so that I can mark the work posted on your blogs.

Two;

If you have finished all of the work- WELL DONE!!! Here are some extension tasks for you to complete.

Read pages 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and 39 about Packaging and Marketing. You need to use your Independent Enquirer skills to make notes on these pages and post a blog /blogs on the numerous issues covered by the chapter. Don't forget that I am not asking you to copy all the information and to use pictures to improve your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment